PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Holiday Specific Dining

finaldynasty
03-03-2011, 10:29 PM
Are there any Christmas Specific Dining experiences that anyone can recommend? Do any resturants change up their menu for the holidays?

Narawen
03-03-2011, 11:17 PM
We're going around Christmas too, and while I haven't seen any specific holiday menus (for the restaurants we want to visit, anyway), I've heard the dinner package for the Candlelit Processional at EPCOT is virtually the only way to get a seat. It's a tiered package an includes most of the TS restaurants in the WS. The meal itself includes appetizer, entree, and dessert, but I believe it's from the regular menus.

Hopefully someone who's been during that time of year will have good suggestions, I'd be willing to change our dining plans if somewhere offered a special meal.

kaylamag
03-04-2011, 08:47 AM
We are also planning a December trip. Does anyone know if you can book the candlelight processional dinner package with the dinning plan?

Narawen
03-04-2011, 12:25 PM
We are also planning a December trip. Does anyone know if you can book the candlelight processional dinner package with the dinning plan?

Yes, but in past years it cost 2TS credits, no matter where you ate. It may be better to pay OOP.