PDA

View Full Version : October hours?

drhama
03-03-2011, 02:31 PM
We have a trip scheduled for the last week of September through the first week of October. My birthday falls during our trip. Yeah!
The 180 day mark is on April 2nd which is right around the corner. I am losing much sleep trying to plan our ADRs. I do this every time. You would think that I would be able to lighten up a bit after so many trips but, nope. Part of the fun of the trip for me is the planning but, it also stresses me out. Such a silly girl.
I have penciled in the September days but really could use those October hours to finalize the whole deal.
Been very anxiously waiting for Disney to update their site so I can see the September plus 10 hours. Any idea when that might happen. Would greatly appreciate any insights.

faline
03-03-2011, 03:10 PM
They are usually released right about six months ahead of time so I'd expect October hours to be released at the beginning of April.

egospotter
03-03-2011, 04:07 PM
I am going at the same time as you and have the same issue - my ADRs are due March 28th but our trip spills into October by two days. I usually use the last week in September as a guide as to what the first week in October's hours are going to be - they tend to not change much if at all.

Edited to add: It seems like travel agents get the hours way before the Disney website updates them, I got the September hours from my agent a couple of weeks ago - well before the Disney site had them up. So you might be able to get them that way a bit earlier. :)

drhama
03-03-2011, 05:46 PM
Thanks for your input.
I did get the Sept hours a few weeks ago.
I certainly can wing it for our Oct days with the Sept schedule but was hoping not to have to do that.
Having trouble patiently waiting and tend to way over think the whole deal. Was really hoping someone out there had the super secret skinny on the schedule. Guess I better just take a deep breath and wait like everyone else.

Briansmom
03-03-2011, 08:28 PM
I am feeling your pain, too! We are going the same time as you as well!! My spreadsheet is ready and waiting for those october hours!

Take a deep breath with me! And good luck with getting the ADR's you want! :eat: