PDA

View Full Version : Kitchen!!

minnie04
03-03-2011, 11:50 AM
Hi everyone, I need some help. My DH wont go unless we have a full kitchen. I need a place off property that has suites that wont break the bank.. We can only go for Spring Break if we can cook in the room. He makes a big deal about eating out and wasting the money..blah blah blah is what I say..Its vacation your (he's) not suppose to cook !!!:mickey:

faline
03-03-2011, 12:04 PM
Have you considered a vacation club villa? You can rent directly from Disney or from a member who owns. How about the cabins at Fort Wilderness? They also have full kitchens.

I'm not really familiar with off-site accommodations.

minnie04
03-03-2011, 12:13 PM
Thanks I will look into that..

caryrae
03-03-2011, 12:31 PM
We rented a vacation home one year and it was great. There are many areas outside of WDW, there is even an Intercot sponsor called all star vacation homes. They are basically a home, ours had a full kitchen, 3 full bathrooms, 4 bedrooms, washer and dryer, living room, dining table, a small private screened in pool, plus other stuff I can't remember. The cost was only $700 for a week. There is obviously different size homes with more or less bedrooms and bathrooms.

We didn't use the sponsors service so I don't know how they were but there are other places to rent vacations as well.

http://www.allstarvacationhomes.com/?ovchn=OTHER&ovcpn=Listing+Sites&ovcrn=Intercot&ovtac=AD

magicofdisney
03-03-2011, 12:42 PM
Residence Inn by Marriott has full size kitchens in their suites. I think there's one near Downtown Disney.

We usually stay at a Residence Inn near the airport (when we're not staying on property) and they offer great accommodations. They also have a free breakfast bar and a free evening mini-meal.

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-03-2011, 01:05 PM
I have heard great things about All Star Vacation Homes, and I met a number of their staff a year or so ago, and they were friendly, great and informative.

If staying on site is too costly in a villa, they are a great alternative.

mgmnut
03-03-2011, 03:19 PM
We actually used All Star Vacation Homes one year with a Big Family trip. 4 Bedroom, 3 bath, pool, and realy reasonable. This was a big place, there were 10 of us and there was still plenty of room. There was a gas grill, and you could request (and pay) to have the pool heater turned on. We were just minutes from The World. Very Positive experience. Have considered getting a big family trip together and doing it again.

minnie04
03-03-2011, 04:53 PM
Thank you everyone!!! I will be looking into all your suggestions ASAP...:mickey:

Melanie
03-03-2011, 05:14 PM
All Star Vacation Homes is a valued sponsor of INTERCOT. :thumbsup: