PDA

View Full Version : party bus

readytogo2
03-02-2011, 03:07 PM
during trip in mid feb this year i was not feeling well at MK so i went back to pop for short nap. went to get on bus to meet up with family for supper. at bus stop there was a very official CM also waiting for bus.one bus came ,unloaded then CM ask us to wait that bus left empty but one was right behind it and we were told we could board. when we got on the entire bus was decorated with balloons and streamers Cm told us this was a disney party bus we were asked to dress up like pirates with scarves and swords they provided then each family got picture taken and a group pic when we got to MK next day i recieved 2 laminated 8x 10s DW was mad she missed out

mickey_M_lvr
03-02-2011, 03:18 PM
That sounds like such a great time. I have never heard of anything like that. I am sure the my hubby would have enjoyed also...with or without me. :)

disneymom15
03-02-2011, 04:52 PM
Very cool! To bad your family wasn't there to join in on the picture.

readytogo2
03-02-2011, 04:56 PM
they called me the lonely guy since i was alone

MOJoe
03-03-2011, 11:35 AM
I thought "Act like a Pirate Day" was in September. :pirate:

I wonder if Disney is testing this idea as a way to enhance the bus experience, which has to be near the top of the list of things people complain about.

Interesting.

ryca1dreams
03-04-2011, 09:59 AM
I actually don't mind the bus rides - it gives you a chance to talk to other people about their trip. However, the party bus sounds pretty fun too.

waymickey
03-04-2011, 07:09 PM
We had a similar experience after leaving HS last summer. We boarded the bus and the CM began handing out balloons and toys to the children on board. The CM called me to the front and asked if he could have some fun with my DD who just turned 17 and had her birthday pin on. He called her to the front of the bus turned the music up high and the CM began flahing the lights on inside the bus. They danced together. Afte rthe dance he walked her back to her seat and gave her a BIG Pink flashing ring. So much fun. We sang and partied alll the way back toour resort.