PDA

View Full Version : PIN Question

waymickey
03-02-2011, 02:23 PM
I got a PIn # in my email this week. It seems that it is no different than what they are already offering to the general public. I don't really see the benefit am I missing something?:confused:

Strmchsr
03-02-2011, 03:04 PM
The pin codes are a super special secret deal or anything. Otherwise Disney wouldn't send out so many. Pin codes are generally either offered before they make the offer to the general public or they cover a time not currently offered to the general public. That's the only real advantage.

ransam
03-02-2011, 10:06 PM
I have never had a pin code....always wanted one!

DizNut42
03-03-2011, 08:40 AM
Me either - how does one go about obtaining one and/or getting on their mailing list? Inquiring minds need to know...

forever a child
03-03-2011, 11:15 AM
I got a PIn # in my email this week. It seems that it is no different than what they are already offering to the general public. I don't really see the benefit am I missing something?:confused:

All of the pin codes I have ever received are usually a bit better of a deal than the general public offers. They are usually 5 - 10% more than the general public offers, have less black out dates, and/or longer time available for booking than the general public offer.

Strmchsr
03-03-2011, 11:18 AM
Me either - how does one go about obtaining one and/or getting on their mailing list? Inquiring minds need to know...

Make a profile on the Disney website. Then it's luck of the draw. No one knows how Disney determines who gets one and who doesn't.

waymickey
03-03-2011, 11:31 AM
My Pin code seems to be the same thing as the general public offer no better and same dates. I am going to call today and find out if I can use it for the vacation I had already booked. Who knows maybe I will get lucky.

I seem to get one every year, and they usually are better than the general offer but not his time.
I always sign up for the video and make a phone call or two to ask about vacations. I think this is how I get on their list but I am only guessing.