PDA

View Full Version : Quick Service Dining

shepherdgirl
03-01-2011, 09:45 PM
Just wondering if anyone has stayed at a Deluxe Resort and purchases or gotten free the quick service dining plan. If you stay at a Deluxe, and want to get the dining plan, do you have to get the table service plan?

Thanks!

luvmyboys4ever
03-02-2011, 02:33 AM
I might be wrong, but I believe you can purchase any plan you want.
If you get it for free you can use your table service for a counter service, just not the other way around. That's what they told us the last time.

princessgirls
03-02-2011, 10:05 AM
The trend that I have seen lately in regards to Disney Promos is on occasion they will offer guests Free Dining if you book a package at a Deluxe or Villa resort. Today, I got an e-mail, that Free Disney Dining for 5 night or more Magic your Way package when booked at a Deluxe or Villa resort, they were offering Free Quick Service Dining for Moderate and Value resorts, for dates that ranged into June.

Julie:mickey:

The Hitchhiking Ghost
03-02-2011, 11:54 AM
If you are paying out of pocket, then I believe regardless of what level resort you are staying at (Value-Moderate-Deluxe) you can purchase any of the three dining plans (QS, DDP or Deluxe DDP). There isn't a specific plan linked to a certain tiered resort level, if you are paying oop.

When Disney offers free dining, from what I've seen lately, the full DDP always comes with Deluxe and up until recently the moderates. The latest deal the moderates and values get free QS plan.

pamickeys
03-02-2011, 01:47 PM
The best idea is skip the DDP altogether and pay OOP, much simpler and might just be less expensive.