PDA

View Full Version : Cancelling the Dining Plan

ransam
03-01-2011, 06:21 PM
I was wondering, if you booked a vacation and had the dining plan on your reservation, can you cancel before you get to the park?
and how much notice do you need to give?

I was thinking i would do the Dining Plan, but then thought what if when i get closer, i decide to eat lighter, and want to cancel it.
can i do that?

CleveRocks
03-01-2011, 06:37 PM
I was wondering, if you booked a vacation and had the dining plan on your reservation, can you cancel before you get to the park?
and how much notice do you need to give?

I was thinking i would do the Dining Plan, but then thought what if when i get closer, i decide to eat lighter, and want to cancel it.
can i do that?If you cancel it before the 45 day mark, you won't pay any penalty. If you cancel between then and the 6 day mark you'll pay a change fee, and I believe that's $50. Past that point, I'm pretty sure you forfeit the price of the DDP, so in that case of course you'd just keep it.

I may be a little fuzzy on the "6 day" mark, but it's somewhere around there. I know for certain that you can't show up at resort check-in and ask to have the DDP removed; I know for certain at that point that you won't get even one penny of a refund.

magicofdisney
03-01-2011, 06:37 PM
If you have the DDP then you have a package. I believe you can make changes up to the 45 day mark without penalty.