PDA

View Full Version : A question for anyone who has stayed at WDW after your cruise

luvDaMouse
02-28-2011, 07:43 PM
My dh and I will be cruising on the Dream on oct 6th for 3 days then heading to akv for 6 days. I want to pack a separate bag for the cruise since we are only on for a short time. Then have a bag for the second part of our trip. Have any of you had them hold bags for you? I had heard that it can be done but I have not gotten any info yet.
If you have done this do you have to store luggage with the resort you will be staying in? I ask only because the the night before our cruise I was thinking about staying in BLT instead of akv. Also do I have to make the arrangements ahead of time?
Thanks!
Dana:mickey:

tinkman
03-03-2011, 07:23 AM
We did almost exactly what you want to do. We arrived at OKW the day before our cruise, and upon check out we gave our luggage we didn't wish to take with us to bell services and told them that we would be returning to Saratoga Springs in 3 days. They shipped our luggage over to SS and we picked up our luggage at bell services when we arrived back at SS. No issues at all.

luvDaMouse
03-03-2011, 01:01 PM
:thumbsup: Thank you so much!! I was beginning to think no one out there has ever done this. :) I am guessing that you got your luggage at SSR when you returned? no problems?

iloveokw
03-04-2011, 05:00 PM
Another option would be to just put the extra bag under your bed.