PDA

View Full Version : Favorite CS and favorite snacks?

Diznut
02-28-2011, 09:55 AM
Doing a little pole here. Going to WDW in May and we have the counter service DDP (first time).

Besides Sunshine seasons, Columbia Harbor House, Cosmic Rays, and Flame Tree BBQ (those seem to be the VIPs) what are your favorite CS restaurants in the 4 parks?

Also, what are your favorite snack credit items (besides Dole Whip and the pastry shop in France)?

Thanks!

MississippiDisneyFreak
02-28-2011, 10:01 AM
You listed some of our favorites, we also like:

Starring rolls-DHS
UK Fish n Chips-Epcot
Peco's Bills-MK
Wolfgang Pucks-DTD

Snacks:

I like the caramal pecan chocolate clusters you can get at both MK and DHS candy stores-yummy....also the jalapeno cheese stuffed pretzels at Animal Kingdom are good

rhonary
02-28-2011, 12:53 PM
Last year we ate at the CS in China for the first time...the name escapes me now...but that was really good... we had orange chix and ginger ice cream.. worth a shot! :thumbsup:

EpcotFan182
02-28-2011, 02:08 PM
You already mentioned some of my favorites, others I like are:

MK - Main Street Bakery
Epcot - Electric Umbrella
MGM - Starring Rolls

Dole whips are definitely one of my favorites, but I also love the Mickey ice cream bars :mickey:

DisneyMom12
02-28-2011, 02:29 PM
I also like Electric Umbrella in Epcot, and Earl of Sandwich in DTD.

MarkC
02-28-2011, 06:02 PM
Lotus Blossom Cafe at China
Yakitori House (?) in Japan
Fish and Chips in England

Pecos Bills in MK
Cosmic Ray's in MK

Commisary in DHS

For snacks-- there are two that top everything for me. There is an Almond Pretzel at Norway that is awesome. And pretty much everything in the pastry shop in France, but especially the chocolate cake. Yummy.

Gator
02-28-2011, 08:34 PM
My fav CS after Flame Tree would be Tangerine Cafe at Epcot.

For snacks, I LOOOOOOVE the candied almonds. They used to be at Epcot, but it's hard to find them there. They have them at MK, though. Had them twice, and they were excellent.

HoosierDisneyFan
02-28-2011, 09:15 PM
Besides the places the oringal posted mentioned:

Yorkshire County Fish Shop -Epcot (United Kindom)
Yakitori House - Epcot (Japan)
Peco's Bills - MK
Wolfgang Puck Express -DTD
Earl of Sandwich - DTD
Backlot Express - DHS
Pizza Planet - DHS - NOT :sick:

Best place for Snack credits is Boulangerie Patisserie Epcot (France) :thumbsup:

DisneyorBust
03-01-2011, 05:22 AM
Some favorites have already been mentioned, I would add:
DHS- Backlot Express
MK- Pecos Bill's
Epcot-Sommerfest and La Cantina

PrettyMinnie
03-01-2011, 11:00 AM
Check out ABC Commissary in DHS, it's not the best food but for the most part its quiet and a cool spot (you will be looking for that in May!) Yorkshire County Fish Shop in UK has good fish and chips if you like them. But also the Tangerine Cafe in Morocco has good, hot food.

For snacks we usually get some ice cream at Mrs. Pott's Cupboard in Fantasy Land in MK or a churro in Mexico. Also the Kusafari Coffee Shop and Bakery in AK has delicious cinnamon rolls and other breakfast pastries in the morning that are all snack credits.

Disney4us2
03-01-2011, 11:11 AM
We like Flame Tree BBQ the best. Tried Sunshine Seasons last trip and liked that one as well.

johnO
03-06-2011, 11:29 PM
MK - Pecos Bill's
Epcot - Cantina De San Angel
DHS - Rosie's Burgers (maybe)
AK - Pizzafari
DTD - Earl of Snadwich

Best snack - Dole Whips at MK or Poly

Fastpasssteve
03-07-2011, 02:26 AM
If I have extra snack credits at the end of the week, I grab a bunch of those Mickey-shaped Rice Krispie Bars dipped in chocolate with the little spinkles. They are quite tasty and good to give as gifts. They are Disney specific and make it look like you really care...and you probably do, otherwise you'd eat them yourself. Yum!