PDA

View Full Version : Jellyrolls transportation question

DreamFinder2
02-27-2011, 03:42 PM
I'll be staying off-site and would like to take 'my group' (11 older adults) to Jellyrolls one evening. Maybe incorporate a quick stroll around WS, too. My question...where should I park?

If I part in the Epcot lot, we have a really long walk, so that's probably out. Can I park in the BW hotel lot? If we get there around 4pm, though, won't they ask us to move by the time we're done at Jellyrolls? :(

Edit: Just did some looking and it seems like parking for "admission" to the Boardwalk area is free?

Thoughts?

ibelieveindisneymagic
02-28-2011, 01:46 PM
You can park at the Boardwalk, if you're planning to spend the evening at the Boardwalk. However, if you're heading off to Epcot, you really should be parking in the Epcot Lot.

You could take a taxi over, and then you'd have the added bonus of having a designated driver for the ride home.

DH particpated in Dine with an Imagineer at the Boardwalk on our last trip, and the guard at the gate was super concerned about us both having photo ID before letting us in, but otherwise it was easy!

DreamFinder2
02-28-2011, 09:18 PM
Thanks for the reply...I'm guessing we'll probably end up cabbing over, for the reasons you mentioned. Have to wait and see what the group wants to do :thumbsup:

Ian
03-02-2011, 10:49 AM
I'd definitely park at the Boardwalk. If you want to go to Epcot for a bit it's a very short boat ride from there.

Also, Jellyrolls is a BLAST! You guys will have a ton of fun.

pamickeys
03-02-2011, 02:51 PM
try Swan ?

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-02-2011, 06:51 PM
You don't need to try the Swan. If you're going to the Boardwalk, you can park at the Boardwalk.

BluewaterBrad
03-03-2011, 03:19 PM
I would take a cab.:mickey: