PDA

View Full Version : How long can I park?

DreamFinder2
02-26-2011, 03:28 PM
I've got an ADR at Cali Grill at 7:40pm. We're staying off-site so will likely drive to CR and park at the hotel.

Wishes is at 10pm, so we figure we'll stick around long enough to see the show from the 15th floor observation deck.

If we want to go over to MK for a while after Wishes (yes, I know we'll be swimming upstream against the crowds) will I be able to leave the car at CR? I'm not trying to cheat any systems, just wondering. I will already have a parking pass for the day from another park, so it's not a big deal...just don't want to move the car, I guess.

Thanks!

faline
02-26-2011, 04:39 PM
Generally you'll be given a 3 hour parking pass as a visitor. When we were at Bay Lake Tower a couple of weeks ago, there was a sign up as you entered the property indicating that folks would not be allowed to park there for extended periods of time unless they were a guest registered to stay there.

DreamFinder2
02-26-2011, 05:00 PM
So, I wonder if I'd be better off parking in the TTC lot, and monorailing over to CR? Then walk or monorail to MK after Wishes?

Strmchsr
02-26-2011, 05:28 PM
So, I wonder if I'd be better off parking in the TTC lot, and monorailing over to CR? Then walk or monorail to MK after Wishes?

That would probably be the better deal. Then you could walk straight from CR to MK and not have to worry about moving your car.