PDA

View Full Version : water park pass

happy day
02-26-2011, 12:10 PM
How do I add water park pass for 2 of our 5 people at the resort. There are only 2 of us who want to go there.

CleveRocks
02-26-2011, 01:13 PM
How do I add water park pass for 2 of our 5 people at the resort. There are only 2 of us who want to go there.

Did you buy the tickets separately from your resort stay, or are they part of your resort package.

If they're part of your resort package, wait until AFTER you check-in. At any time after that, simply upgrade those two tickets to include the Water Parks Fun & More option. You can do this at your resort's Lobby Concierge desk, and you can also do it at ANY ticket booth, which includes the theme parks and the water parks and the Transportation & Ticket Center and Guest Relations at Downtown Disney.

I'm assuming you will go to a water park more than one time. Because if you plan on going only once, then it will be cheaper for you to just pay for your admission at the water park gate.

faline
02-26-2011, 01:36 PM
Before upgrading the Water Parks & More option, be sure it is a cost effective upgrade. As noted, if there are only a few of you who want to go to a waterpark on one occasion, it might be less expensive to pay for that admission out of pocket.

CleveRocks
02-27-2011, 08:32 PM
if there are only a few of you who want to go to a waterpark on one occasion, it might be less expensive to pay for that admission out of pocket.

It will definitely be less expensive to pay for a single water park admission at the gate rather than purchase the Water Park Fun & More option.

A 1-day water park admission costs $45 + tax. The WPF&M add-on costs $54 + tax.