PDA

View Full Version : CRT Questions

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
02-25-2011, 09:24 AM
We are considering CRT for the first time this September. My oldest will be 7 in Sept and really wants to go to the BBB and I know she would love to eat in the castle after. Which characters are at Breakfast/lunch/ dinner? Which meal do you think is best? Are the pics included? I know it owuld be 2TS. We also have a 4.5 year old daughter and a 15 month son.:mickey:

CleveRocks
02-25-2011, 04:51 PM
Since about a year ago or so, there's no difference between breakfast an lunch and inner in terms of characters.

Cinderella herself is only in the lobby. You get a brief meet-n-greet and photos are taken. But she doesn't go upstairs to the restaurant.

Upstairs coming around to each table (separately) will be Fairy Godmother and 3 or maybe even 4 Disney princesses.

During the meal, someone will come to your table to deliver your photos to you.

tink179
02-25-2011, 07:36 PM
We go every trip there for breakfast! We love it!! We always go after our dd is done w/ her makeover.:mickey: The pictures are included and there is usually jasmine, belle, sleeping beauty, and snow white. Cinderella will be downstairs like the above poster stated. I've never seen fairy godmother at breakfast. The girls get wands and the boys get swords. Your plates are refillalbe as well. I love the fresh fruit and pastries as well!! We go back in November and can't wait to eat there!!!:thumbsup: