PDA

View Full Version : Paying for your trip with Gift Cards.

mitchsfan
02-24-2011, 05:25 PM
I would like to pay for the trip by using gift cards. Will they take the gift cards over the phone? TIA

Disneymom201
02-24-2011, 05:59 PM
I paid for our entire trip last year and half is paid off this year with the use of gift cards. Our local Giant Eagle (grocery store) offers "fuel perks" when purchasing gift cards from their store. They sell Disney gift cards. All I have done was call (407)wdisney, listen to the automator and key in the number on the back of the gift card. They do suggest keeping the card(s) until the trip occurs. I just write with a Sharpie on the card the date that I made that particular payment.
Last week I bought $1500 worth of gift cards and now have $6 off of fuel. With the increased price of fuel (& our Disney vacations) every bit helps! I hope this was helpful and enjoy your vacation :mickey:

2005-2007 Off Property
2008 Grand Floridian
2009 Wilderness Lodge
2010 Suprise trip for the boys to AKL
2011 Beach Club...176 more days, but who's counting!!!!!

yjgirl32
02-25-2011, 08:04 AM
M ds7's school sells giant gift cards which for every gift card I sell I get so much off his tuition. I had bought Giant gift cards then switched them out for Disney one and got the gas promotion mentioned above plus got 700.00 of my son's tuition.