PDA

View Full Version : Help me choose Easter breakfast

mouseketeer mom
02-23-2011, 09:11 PM
We have our dinner at Ohana's on Easter Sunday. I want to have an Easter brunch meal and then have that hold us over until our Ohana's ADR.
All of these are still open: Chef Mickeys, Tusker, and Crystal Palace.
1-We are at CR for the first couple of nights so we will be there Easter morning., so Chef Mickeys would be right there and easy. We have been there many times before, so this wouldn't be new for us. Looks like they have special Easter items.
2-Tusker House, never for breakfast, just dinner and loved it. We are not sure how to spend our Easter day, but it will be low key. Perhaps Tusker House and a little AK would be a good way to start Easter Sunday?
3-Crystal Palace. Have been many times for all 3 meals. It feels light and bright and Eastery to me. MK might be a mob scene on Easter though, and I don't believe we will spend our day there, or would it be special to??
Which would you choose and why?
Thanks all!

PrettyMinnie
02-23-2011, 09:28 PM
Our family loves all three, so you really can't go wrong, but...I would choose Chef Mickey's. Since you are already at CR, it will be very easy, no rushing on Easter morning. We love Tuskar House, but personally, I wouldn't want to trek all the way to AK on Easter morning. Crystal Palace would be nice but I would think MK might be a little busier and since you won't be staying there for the day, there really isn't any other incentive. Besides, what better way to celebrate Easter morning than with the classic Disney characters?!

SBETigg
02-23-2011, 09:43 PM
I would go with Tusker House. AK is likely to be a little less crazy that day and you might actually be able to enjoy a few attractions. I wouldn't want to go to MK that day. I think it would be too crazy to really enjoy it. Of course, it could be festive, too, and you all would make the best of any situation and enjoy it, I think.

disney1122
02-24-2011, 10:35 AM
We love all your options....but my vote would be for Chef Mickey's.

MississippiDisneyFreak
02-24-2011, 10:40 AM
I would avoid MK because it would probably be crazy crowded...either of the other two would be great but I'm thinking Chef Mickey's since they may have Easter offerings.....

princessgirls
02-24-2011, 10:43 AM
Chef Mickey's because you are already at the resort, then you can decide where to spend your day!

Enjoy Lisa!

Julie:mickey:

DisneyBunch5
02-25-2011, 12:20 PM
Kona Cafe is also an option. Just hop on the monorail.

Pop Centurion
02-25-2011, 06:32 PM
My vote is for Tusker House as well. Love the food & it has a wider variety than Chef Mickey's. Still haven't tried CP for breakfast so I can't compare.