PDA

View Full Version : Swan Lobby

Dream'nDisney
02-23-2011, 01:39 PM
I am trying to remember the layout of the lobby at the Swan. We want to walk over to Fantasia Gardens to play mini golf (something we talk about doing every stay, but never make it; hopefully we will make it our night of arrival this time). Is there an exit to the lobby close to the sidewalk that takes you to Fantasia Gardens? If not, what is the quickest walk (we are staying at YC). Thank you!

Scar
02-23-2011, 01:59 PM
All of the Epcot resots (actually, I think all WDW resorts) have a front and rear entrance. Go out the rear entrance of The Swan, turn left toward the pool, and then left again before the main pool. Should take about 3 minutes.

MOJoe
02-23-2011, 03:24 PM
If you are staying at the YC, you don't need to enter the Swan to get to mini golf. Just cross the bridge to the S&D and follow the sidewalk through the Swan pool area. Fantasia Gardens is right across the street. There are "street signs" along the way to direct you. But it's pretty easy to find. And a very fun course. :mickey:

Dream'nDisney
02-23-2011, 05:41 PM
Good to know!! Thank you.

Jeff
02-23-2011, 09:09 PM
If I remember right you don't see a sign for Fantasia Gardens untill you are past the small pool next to the Swan and almost to the Grotto pool. As the poster above said, just keep going. It is there.