PDA

View Full Version : LOVE the Dining Reservation System that is Online

princessgirls
02-23-2011, 10:33 AM
I haven't made any Disney reservations since 2009... went on the computer this morning to give it a try for our upcoming August trip, and I have to say...it was WONDERFUL:thumbsup:!!

Very easy to navigate, and so much better than in 2009. Got all of our favorites, with only having to be a little flexible with O'Hana's in regards to the day, it was booked solid through Saturday 8/27. That is CRAZY!!!! Was able to make all reservations 180 days out.

Hooray!! A system that works!!!
Julie:mickey:

Dragongirlx
02-23-2011, 11:20 AM
Isn't it a brilliant system. Makes life so much easier. Glad to hear you got all your reservations:thumbsup:

Faver
02-23-2011, 11:24 AM
It is great isn't it? I used it for our March trip w/ no problems at all, even made some adjustments...... super easy.:thumbsup:

tadshome
02-23-2011, 02:51 PM
I used for the first time today and thought that it was amazing! Like you i tried to get 'Ohanas on 27th but it was fully booked so changed it to 31st instead :mickey:

mouseketeer mom
02-23-2011, 07:08 PM
Hey Julie!
I'm with you, its fantastic. I'm doing Easter week now, and EVERYTHING is still open. I mean everything., Ohana's, Cali Grill, Le Cellier! Its crazy! Glad you got everything you wanted!
PS-Thanks for all the emails, its reassuring me to keep looking for specials!

RedSoxFan
02-23-2011, 09:01 PM
We used the on-line system for our December trip (had free dining). I love it and it was so easy. I kept canceling and re-making ADR's so it was nice not to drive a CM crazy with my changes!! I was even able to get LeCellier.

pixie59
02-24-2011, 04:04 AM
That's awesome! I could easily access my free time vacation. I'm very excited and can't wait to have my reservation.