PDA

View Full Version : Ticket buying question- Epcot

Lynn J Mc
02-22-2011, 01:17 PM
We will be staying at the Swan in March. I have never paid attention when exiting on the WS side of the park. Is there a kiosk to buy tickets on that side of Epcot?

PopPhan
02-22-2011, 01:39 PM
I believe that there is a booth beside the bathrooms to the left of the turnstiles at the International Gateway entrance.

I am certain someone will be along sone with a definitive answer.

MarkC
02-22-2011, 01:50 PM
There is definitely a booth. I was thinking it was off to the right myself, but you won't be able to miss it. The best part is that it historically has the shortest line you'll ever see to buy a ticket.

Lynn J Mc
02-22-2011, 03:00 PM
I was also wondering if maybe there was a Disney service desk in the Swan where we could buy them. Thanks.

Scar
02-22-2011, 03:24 PM
Walking from The Boardwalk area to Epcot, the ticket both (2 windows but most likely only 1 open) is before the turnstiles slightly to the right. You pretty much have to go around it so don't worry about not seeing it. Guest services are on the left.

The Dolphin has a Disney Guest Services desk so I assume the Swan has one too, but I have no idea if you can buy theme park tickets there.

Fangorn
02-22-2011, 04:35 PM
There is a Disney Service desk at the Swan as well. You can purchase tickets there.

Steve

Lynn J Mc
02-22-2011, 04:49 PM
Love Intercot! Thanks guys.

NH Disneyfan
02-22-2011, 08:31 PM
Swan, Dolphin, Boardwalk, Yacht Club, Beach Club will all have desks where you can purchase tickets. I've read somewhere that Swan & Dolphin desks close earlier than Disney hotel desks, so put the others here for you.

However, I've purchased tickets at the EPCOT WS entrance and there is never a line. I would bet 95%+ people using that gate have tickets already.