PDA

View Full Version : I need your help!

thesplashmountaineer
02-22-2011, 09:54 AM
I have to change one of my reservations and I would like to discover my new favorite restaurant!!!

do you have any suggestions of underrated restaurants or any restaurant that is not one of the obvious choices ( chef Mickey, Le cellier, 'ohana, etc) ???

I really want to try something new.

We're on the dining plan.

thanks

MississippiDisneyFreak
02-22-2011, 10:16 AM
I hear good things about Narcossee's and California Grill but they are two credits

For one credit I've also heard these are good: Sanaa, Grand Floridian Cafe and Kouzzana...we also like Kona a lot

magicman
02-22-2011, 10:20 AM
While we were at WDW in Jan, lots of folks were raving about Kouzzina (which is a restaurant by Cat Cora who is one of the iron chefs on The Food Network).

The restaurant is located on the Boardwalk (which is a 5 minute walk from EPCOT's back exit).

I think the restaurant is still relatively unknown to non-Disney aficionados.

rjmdds
02-22-2011, 11:05 AM
This is a loaded question that is sure to get lots of responses! I would agree about Narcoosie's and the California Grill. We also love Flying Fish at the Boardwalk. It doesn't get much press around here, but it is wonderful. It really depends on what you're looking for. Good luck!

Dragongirlx
02-22-2011, 11:11 AM
I ate at Narcossee's last September and the food was absolutely beautiful. I would definatley recommend that one

CanadianWDWFan
02-22-2011, 11:15 AM
Our favourite is Kouzzina, we were able to get in during the soft opening a while back and visited three times during our trip.

Another one is Kona Cafe, my DW says thay have some of the best crab cakes around. Also we never have had any problems walking up to Kona and getting a seat. Most folks just head on over to 'Ohana and don't even try Kona. Plus thay have some of the best coffee on property as well.

JROriole8Fan
02-22-2011, 11:30 AM
Portobellos at DTD is amazing. It is one of our favorites and usually a must do each trip.