PDA

View Full Version : Picking up luggage at MCO

Dream'nDisney
02-21-2011, 01:32 PM
Our current trip plans have us arriving late (after 10:00 p.m.) in the evening at MCO, so we want pick up our own luggage and take it to DME like we did last year. I know that we don't attach our yellow tags on our luggage. My question is... I can't remember how to get from the SW terminal to get our luggage and then to DME. It seems that we arrived in Terminal A, Level 3; went down to Level 1to get our luggage; back up to Level 3 to get to the other side (Terminal A), and then down on that side to Level 1 to get to DME. Is that right? I do remember it seemed like we walked alot.

faline
02-21-2011, 05:12 PM
If you arrive in Terminal A, you will need to make your way downstairs to luggage pickup in that terminal. Then you will need to go back upstairs to cross over to Terminal B and then go downstairs to the Magical Express checkin location.

Dream'nDisney
02-22-2011, 01:11 PM
That's what I thought. But guess what? Now we don't have to worry about it because SW just lowered their flights for earlier on our day of arrival, so we will let DME pick up our luggage, and we will get to arrive at WDW 6 hours earlier! :D:clappy: I can't even concentrate on work right now because I am so excited!! :mickey:

faline
02-22-2011, 06:29 PM
Very nice! :thumbsup: