PDA

View Full Version : Bellvue Lounge at Boardwalk?

CKDHaven
02-20-2011, 03:02 PM
Is anybody familiar with the Bellvue lounge at the Boardwalk? Does anyone know what hours it is open?

BugeyedMuggy
02-21-2011, 09:43 AM
When we were there end of last year we stopped in a couple of times. It has indoor and outdoor seating. Very quiet and relaxing. We grabbed a pizza on the boardwalk and brought it up with us as they do not serve food. The bartender said they may be adding a menu but wasn't sure when. I'm not sure of the exact hours but it doesn't open til early evening.

ibelieveindisneymagic
02-23-2011, 10:05 AM
I believe that the "bar" parts opens at 5pm, but I have heard reports of it also being open for breakfast in the morning.

Scar
03-02-2011, 12:46 PM
..., but I have heard reports of it also being open for breakfast in the morning.Confirmed. Continental breakfast. Took a bagle etc. back to my room most mornings. I was usually there between 6:30 and 7 AM. I don't remember the actual hours. And the bagles were pretty good, not as good as NJ bagles, but good.

Disney_Barbie
03-17-2011, 11:28 AM
It has indoor and outdoor seating.

excuse, my ignorance, we go to the BW area frequently, but have only been inside the actually like lobby & what-not once. And we've never been to Bellvue (haha, always plan to do it & never get around to it) But, I DID NOT KNOW THERE WAS OUTDOOR SEATING! Bellvue is on the 2nd floor, right? Is the outdoor seating a balcony area?
It doesn't happen to be that balcony over JellyRolls does it? I've post the question on these boards before as to exactly what that was, but never got an answer :(

artyboy
04-17-2011, 06:30 PM
excuse, my ignorance, we go to the BW area frequently, but have only been inside the actually like lobby & what-not once. And we've never been to Bellvue (haha, always plan to do it & never get around to it) But, I DID NOT KNOW THERE WAS OUTDOOR SEATING! Bellvue is on the 2nd floor, right? Is the outdoor seating a balcony area?
It doesn't happen to be that balcony over JellyRolls does it? I've post the question on these boards before as to exactly what that was, but never got an answer :(

Yes, the Bellvue is on the second floor, and on the left hand side there is balcony seating...I seem to recall rocking chairs, but I'm not certain. Very nice spot for a cocktail and some people watching!

DAWS
05-18-2011, 10:16 PM
We always include a visit to Belle Vue when we are enjoying an evening on the Boardwalk. The seating area is super comfortable, and we have enjoyed the outside seating (it is not over Jellyrolls - the balcony is over the steps leading into the Boardwalk hotel.)

I am not sure about the opening time (other than breakfast - they do serve a continental breakfast in the mornings from 6:30 AM-11:00 AM) - it seems like I have been there before 5:00 PM, but maybe I am wrong.