PDA

View Full Version : Online ADR Login

NH Disneyfan
02-19-2011, 03:06 PM
Anyone else experience crazy login experiences at disneyworld.com? I login to my account, link my room reservation and when going to make dining reservations, it asks for my ID/Pwd over and over again. Anyone else share this horrific user experience?

I"ve received lots of errors too and inability to make dining ressies beyond my ressie day fail. Just want to know if this is just me, or typical experience. Thanks!

Dsnygirl
02-19-2011, 05:57 PM
I was having trouble earlier today w/ the online ADR system... I think they're having issues today. Of course, it seems there are often issues w/ Disney's site... they need some magical imagineers working overtime, I think!! ;)

ibelieveindisneymagic
02-19-2011, 06:19 PM
It isn't just you!

I have constant issues with the Disney site, it seems to have ongoing issues with my login information. It got so bad, I actually emailed them about it, and it worked great for a while, but after the most recent upgrades, it is bad to being rotten again.

NH Disneyfan
02-19-2011, 09:52 PM
I emailed them Friday about the horrific experience.....glad I'm not the only one! Thanks!

Disneymom201
02-20-2011, 06:33 AM
I have been looking forward to this morning for quite awhile now...it's my 180 mark. I was able to get 1 ADR in and now I keep getting "error 500." I am soooo frustrated right now.:mad: Just wanted to vent, everyone in my house is still asleep:secret:
This is the 3rd year I have taken advantage of doing my ADR's on line and the first time I have ever encountered difficulties.
Well back to Disney's webiste, hope to have some luck!

2005-2007 Off Property
2008 Grand Floridian
2009 WL
2010 Surprise for the kiddos AKL
August 2011 Beach Club

Dsnygirl
02-20-2011, 07:19 AM
I have been looking forward to this morning for quite awhile now...it's my 180 mark. I was able to get 1 ADR in and now I keep getting "error 500." I am soooo frustrated right now.:mad: Just wanted to vent, everyone in my house is still asleep:secret:
This is the 3rd year I have taken advantage of doing my ADR's on line and the first time I have ever encountered difficulties.
Well back to Disney's webiste, hope to have some luck!

2005-2007 Off Property
2008 Grand Floridian
2009 WL
2010 Surprise for the kiddos AKL
August 2011 Beach Club

I hope you were able to get your ADR's.... I had trouble at 6:10 when I first logged on -- to make our HDDR ressie :faint: -- but then when I logged out and logged back in, it worked fine and I was able to get everything for our entire 10 days. Phew!! I hope you're finding the same! :fingers:

PlutoPlanet
02-22-2011, 12:01 PM
I had some difficulty here too. Turns out my email address is linked to another Disney account, DVC for me, so I could not reset the password.

Could you have any other Disney account somewhere that is linked to your email address?