PDA

View Full Version : Bingo - Anyone else addicted?

DisneyFr33k
02-19-2011, 02:44 PM
Ok, this may be a really lame question, but is anyone else addicted to Bingo?

We went on our first Disney Cruise in January of 2008, then another in January of 2009 and then another in October of 2009. Each one I was LOVING the Bingo. We would win a couple hundred here and there, and then a sapphire necklace. But the big deal was winning the big jackpot on the last cruise (3 night Bahama). Enough to pay for the cruise. Now we are going on Disney's first Alaskan cruise (May 3-10), and my DH is already saying we need to save $$ so I can play. And what is worse is my DS (11) LOVES it too! By the way, I don't gamble at all... just this. Any cure?

Imalismom
02-20-2011, 11:00 AM
I have never gotten into the DCL Bingo... got a free bingo card once, so went the one time.

So, no cure for you... but if you win two trips next time, I'll volunteer to share one with you LOL!

Ed
02-20-2011, 11:16 AM
My DW and our best friend both got addicted, and I suspect they'll be doing it again in May. Do you mind if they rub your bingo cards in hopes a little good luck will come their way ? :confused:

DisneyFr33k
02-20-2011, 11:16 AM
I have never gotten into the DCL Bingo... got a free bingo card once, so went the one time.

So, no cure for you... but if you win two trips next time, I'll volunteer to share one with you LOL!

Deal! I know it is hokey, but it is something fun to do with my son. And if there is money to give away (I know at a cost), I'll throw my name in the hat!