PDA

View Full Version : Quickest Way to Get From Caribbean Beach Resort to the Dolphin?

Davyjones
02-18-2011, 01:17 PM
Hey gang,

So, my wife and I will be in WDW tomorrow (YAY!!!) and will be staying at the Caribbean Beach Resort. We will need to get to the Dolphin in order to pick up a rental car. What is the quickest way to get there using Disney transportation? :confused: Any help is appreciated!! :thumbsup:

Thanks all!!! :mickey: :mickey:

John
02-18-2011, 01:42 PM
Quickest way is a cab ;)

The way most people do it is to catch a bus to the nearest theme park, the transfer to the resort bus of your choice from there.

May be better to initially be dropped at the swan/dolphin and then drive in your rental car back to your resort!

BraddyB
02-18-2011, 02:03 PM
I am thinking bus to DHS and then hop either boat or bus to the Dolphin

StuckinOz
02-18-2011, 02:03 PM
It may not be the quickest way, but if it were me I'd take the bus to DHS, then take the boat to the Dolphin.

BrerGnat
02-18-2011, 02:18 PM
Take a cab. It's very close. Cab fare will be negligible (under $10). Will save you close to an hour of travel time using Disney transport.

buzznwoodysmom
02-18-2011, 02:25 PM
Take a cab. The time you save will be worth whatever a cab costs. We've never spent more than $20 (including tip) on a cab anywhere inside WDW. I've always felt it well worth the cost.

BraddyB
02-18-2011, 02:28 PM
I didnt say cab because the original post asked about using Disney Transportation :D

Checkers
02-18-2011, 02:42 PM
As suggested earlier, I would take the bus to DHS and then the boat to the Dolphin. If you want the very fastest way, I would take a cab. Have fun!

Itchy
02-18-2011, 03:16 PM
Wow! I thought that most rental companies would pick you up. I would check with them.

If not as the previous poster stated take the bus to DHS studios and then use the boat of bus from there.

Mousemates
02-18-2011, 05:25 PM
taxi...its close so the fare and tip will be minimal and there will be none of the hassle of bus to park and park to resort....have bell services call one for you...super convenient and super quick.

Davyjones
02-19-2011, 06:51 AM
Thanks everyone for the advice!!! Talked to the boss (my wife) and she said we'll can it over to the Dolphin. You guys rock!!! :thumbsup:

Sitting at the gate waiting to take off!! Here we come Mickey!!! :mickey:

wildernesslady
02-19-2011, 08:50 AM
Sitting at the gate waiting to take off!! Here we come Mickey!!! :mickey:[/QUOTE]

Jealous! Have a great trip.