PDA

View Full Version : Anyone come across this before?

mickeyman42
02-18-2011, 10:57 AM
so its 10 days until we check in to CBR. went online to do the online check in, entered my info, added a credit card, and everything is working fine until............ When I get down to the "room request" section.
I can click on the box, which pops up the room request tab. it says that I can add up to 2 room requests from below, only problem is that there is nothing to pick from, no drop down bar, no space for free text, nothing, just the option of saving or cancelling. so I cant add a room request. not a major issue, since we booked a pirate room, but I did want to request a ground floor in bld 34 or 36.

anyone have this happen before and do I have any choice other than to call disney directly?

disneymom15
02-18-2011, 11:19 AM
It could be because you already requested Pirate room, that may be your only option. It happened to us when we made a special request when we booked our ressie. Not positive though.

javamama
02-18-2011, 06:19 PM
Check back maybe it was a glitch

BrerGnat
02-18-2011, 09:23 PM
Try a different Internet browser.

TammiMcMan
02-19-2011, 02:52 PM
so I cant add a room request. not a major issue, since we booked a pirate room, but I did want to request a ground floor in bld 34 or 36.To the best of my knowledge, it's still only a drop-down box with very generic requests to select from (i.e. pack 'n play, close to transportation, fridge). If you want to ask for a certain building, you will need to call and have it added to your reservation.

johnO
02-19-2011, 04:39 PM
you might have to just call

mickeyman42
02-19-2011, 06:27 PM
yeah I think that I will have to call, no big deal, thanks all.

NH Disneyfan
02-20-2011, 08:40 AM
seem to be lots of glitches right now. The disney world systems are not well connected. While I'm sure they know this and are working toward seamless integration, it makes it tough as a guest to use.

Calling still seems to be the most enjoyable way to do anything with WDW. I really enjoy the cast members who answer the phones and work through things. Awesome people doing a great job!

lawgirl
02-22-2011, 01:08 PM
That happened to me when we booked at AKL villas...I called and they told me that bc of the type of room (DVC villa) that they weren't really taking room requests...but they were able to add it when I called. So, I would try calling and adding it.

mickeyman42
02-22-2011, 07:05 PM
called today and added the room request. again, its not that it really mattered as we booked a pirate room, but I would rather be in a building slightly closer to OPR or the bus stop, than in the farthest possible building! :mickey:

johnO
02-23-2011, 05:28 PM
Yeah well, somethimes their opinion of what is "close" isnt what you'd have in mind.

I remember checkin in at Pop, requesting a close room, and being assigned to the furthest building in the "90s" section. I said "Thats not close." and the guy wanted to argue that it was. Unreal....