PDA

View Full Version : keep them or change??

ImLovinDisney
02-17-2011, 07:26 AM
Thanks so much for all of the wonderful advice on the trip booked for 10/23-10/29!! I do have to admit I am a tad "nervous" about the crowds. :blush: The times we have traditionally gone are in January, 2 weeks before Thanksgiving and the first week of December. There aren't any lines and the crowds seem to be minimal. Used a pin code for this trip, so the dates were a bit off from our "usual". This is DH's first trip (not a theme park guy/crowds type of guy) finally after 10 years of taking the kids and DMIL he is going. I am thinking of changing the ressies to the week of 11/12-11/20 :confused: what are the opinions on this week for crowd level? I really want to do MNSSHP, but I really want DH to come back with us :mickey: Thanks in advance!!

Ms. Mode
02-17-2011, 08:07 AM
I really don't know about those dates, but one thing I've found out is that the crowds don't have any ryme or reason right now. Just take it as it come, and adjust your plans when you need to. I'm sure it will be wonderful! :thumbsup:

ImLovinDisney
02-17-2011, 08:55 AM
Thank you, I think I will stick with the original dates. It's disney, during the fall, it can't be but so crowded i guess, and you are so right that we can adjust for the crowds different days, so yep, I guess we're going for it :) :mickey:

brivers222
02-17-2011, 12:09 PM
yeah when i said originally that crowds did increase towards the end of our trip (beginning of yours) i should have clarified better.... Rides were still about 25mins till the day we left.

The only items with longer wait times were Soarin' (45mins) and Toy Story Mania (135mins) but that seems logical considering its always busy.

so when i say they increased, they did increase but i am talking like increasing from 15mins to 25mins on most rides.

The MNSSHP made it a blast to handle the Magic Kingdom... I loved having the entire vehicle on splash mountain to myself :)

ImLovinDisney
02-18-2011, 06:21 AM
Thank you for the clarification, it does make me feel a LOT better about the dates!! YAY!! Excited once more!! :D :mickey: