PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Tree Tavern for Lunch....recently?

Momto2Princesses&1Pirate
02-16-2011, 01:39 PM
I liked the menu for lunchtime at LTT and wondered if anyone who's been there recently could give their thoughts on their experience. It seems like it would be a nice break during the day. Thanks

IATwinsMom
02-16-2011, 02:51 PM
We really enjoy Liberty Tree for lunch. The portions are large and tasty. I believe I got the Pot Roast last time and it was great. :mickey:Give it a try, I do not think you will be disappointed!

exvagirl
02-16-2011, 03:51 PM
Very good, got the fish and chips, YUM. Very quiet (usually) and tasty!

KylesMom
02-16-2011, 05:55 PM
DS ordered the fried cheese and a burger, DH ordered the Pilgrim's Feast and I tried the Pot Roast. Good, filling food and a nice place to cool off for lunch. Honestly, we enjoyed the lunch much moreso than the dinners we've tried the past few times - maybe because it wasn't as hectic in there when they first opened.

Not someplace we'd venture to every trip, but one which we'll definitely go back to at some point. :mickey:

luvdiznee
02-16-2011, 07:04 PM
Yes, portion sizes are great. I almost always go with the Pilgrims Feast. Have gotten the dumplings and they were plentiful. :mickey:

Momto2Princesses&1Pirate
02-17-2011, 01:53 PM
Thanks for the info. Sounds good - we'll have to try it on our trip.:mickey:

DisneyBunch5
02-17-2011, 02:06 PM
There was a nice selection on the menu. The Colony Salad (Washington apples, sweet pecans and applewood smoked cheddar and grilled chicken tossed with field greens in honey shallot vinaigrette) was tasty.

And as other have noted, it seemed much quiter and more relaxing at lunch time.