PDA

View Full Version : Discounts for mid-June

Jeff T
02-15-2011, 05:06 PM
Has anyone seens PIN code discouts that cover June 14 through July? We are heading to WDW as soon as school ends in mid-June, but no discounts exist to my knowledge. Last year there were several PIN code discounts being sent via mail and email which covered this timeframe.

KylesMom
02-15-2011, 11:48 PM
Jeff, nothing's out at this point. Disney has repeatedly stated that they're curbing discounts this year, and with attendance being way up in their Q1 (Q4 to many of us), I'll be waiting with baited breath to see what else they bring out other than "free" dining or other tactics to boost bookings. As I'm sure you are aware, PIN codes are for those in their "targeted" audience (whatever that means IMO - I don't get it). We subscribe to every Disney on-line link, order DVDs, maps, etcetera, and yet we've never received one of those coveted PIN codes! I hope you have more luck than us in receiving one!

MizMissy
02-16-2011, 11:50 AM
I recently received a pin code for dates through December, however, the dates ended June 4 and picked up mid August, so nothing in the heart of summer. Sadly, I cannot use the pin because we are going to Universal instead of Disney in May.:( (everyone in the family except me is very excited)

DisneyBunch5
02-16-2011, 01:24 PM
If you're a AAA member, you might check on the availability of AAA discounts. It's not a huge discount, but at least it's something. Magical Journeys can check on them for you.