PDA

View Full Version : Seashore Sweets-Boardwalk

MississippiDisneyFreak
02-15-2011, 09:54 AM
My mom wants to explore some of the Epcot resorts next trip and go somewhere for icecream...we have a couple of hours one afternoon but not sure if its enough time to go to Boardwalk and Beach Club, we definitely want to do Boardwalk though. So, can anyone tell me about Seashore sweets at the Boardwalk. Where it's located, what flavor ice creams etc....

Mickey'sGirl
02-15-2011, 11:11 AM
Seashore Sweets is located on the Inn side, down on the Boardwalk next to Kouzzina. It is a candy shop and has ice cream too, with flavours you would expect to find. We spend plenty of time in there when we stay at the Boardwalk, as a basic cone is not that expensive (in Disney terms) ... about $2. You can also buy Goofy's taffy there! :thumbsup:

trapper
02-15-2011, 11:25 AM
omg we love Beaches n Cream at the Beach Club for ice cream. They have a walk up area so that you don't have to wait to be seated you can just get ice cream so it would be quicker than waiting to be seated.

MississippiDisneyFreak
02-15-2011, 11:53 AM
We had talked about doing Beaches and Cream, but if time runs short we will probably be limited to Boardwalk...

Magic Smiles
02-15-2011, 08:11 PM
We only just discovered Beaches N Cream on our last visit. I can't wait to go back.....really hungry.....just for dessert :blush: :cloud9:

bob6572
02-16-2011, 05:51 PM
Boardwalk had 8 flavors. Strawberry, chessecake, mint choclate chip, chocolate, espresso, and don't remeber the other 3. And they count as a snack on DDP!

MississippiDisneyFreak
02-17-2011, 10:03 AM
Boardwalk had 8 flavors. Strawberry, chessecake, mint choclate chip, chocolate, espresso, and don't remeber the other 3. And they count as a snack on DDP!

That's what I was looking for:thumbsup: I'm sold

Jared
02-17-2011, 10:34 AM
Also, don't forget about the nearby Boardwalk Bakery! Delicious treats!

MississippiDisneyFreak
02-22-2011, 10:21 AM
Yum:mickey:

PlutoPlanet
02-22-2011, 11:56 AM
They have a pretty good candy selection at Seashore Sweets. We limit our DD before we go in. They have hard ice cream, about 8 flavors. Also, they have a machine to make soft ice cream out of 4 of the Edy's flavors.
We stay at BWV every year and visit Seashore Sweets almost every day.