PDA

View Full Version : Akerhaus Breakfast

illinois belle
02-14-2011, 07:55 PM
I was wondering if the World Showcase does not open til later, how do you get there? Can't wait to get there. Praying for no more snow days!! Thanks.

johnO
02-14-2011, 07:58 PM
They let you go down to Norway for Breakfast even if WS isnt open

ibelieveindisneymagic
02-14-2011, 09:21 PM
Exactly. Even if you have an early ADR, before EPCOT is open, there will be busses running from the resorts and you'll be able to get into the park for your ADR.

There are CM's that "stop" you from going past Norway, but there is no issue getting there for breakfast at all.

RBrooksC
02-15-2011, 08:04 AM
Our ADR for Akerhaus is 8 AM.

First off, what time is the earliest time for breakfast there?
Second, does the monorail run that early? I want my kids to get the ride to Epcot on the monorail since we are stay in the CR. If not, we are going to drive to the park.

whitney37354
02-15-2011, 03:14 PM
Our ADR for Akerhaus is 8 AM.

First off, what time is the earliest time for breakfast there?
Second, does the monorail run that early? I want my kids to get the ride to Epcot on the monorail since we are stay in the CR. If not, we are going to drive to the park.

We had a 9 a.m. ADR @ Akershus & stayed at CR. I think maybe there was an EPCOT monorail issue that morning because we were able to get back to TTC via monorial before noon that day.

We took monorail to TTC, caught a bus to EPCOT @ TTC.

I would think normally you would be able ride the monorail for CR to TTC, then transfer to EPCOT monorail without a problem for an early ADR.

RBrooksC
02-16-2011, 07:29 AM
We had a 9 a.m. ADR @ Akershus & stayed at CR. I think maybe there was an EPCOT monorail issue that morning because we were able to get back to TTC via monorial before noon that day.

We took monorail to TTC, caught a bus to EPCOT @ TTC.

I would think normally you would be able ride the monorail for CR to TTC, then transfer to EPCOT monorail without a problem for an early ADR.

That's great. It really wouldn't matter that much. If we had to drive, we would drive.

I like the idea of getting into Epcot well before everybody else and be positioned inside the park after opening.

princessgirls
02-16-2011, 10:05 AM
It's so peaceful in Epcot in the morning. One of my favorite breakfasts. Just follow the little Princesses all going to breakfast.

Julie:mickey:

RBrooksC
02-16-2011, 11:33 AM
It's so peaceful in Epcot in the morning. One of my favorite breakfasts. Just follow the little Princesses all going to breakfast.

Julie:mickey:

Ostensibly, we are going for my two year old daughter. However, many of those I know are convinced it is because I want to get a kiss on the cheek from the girl's dressing up like Disney Princesses...

jpH/keD
02-16-2011, 05:00 PM
Pretty sure 8am is the earliest breakfast time!
You should try to get to Epcot by 7:30 so when you walk thru NO ONE is there! WoNDerful time to be in the park! Pix with only your people in them! Enjoy!!:thumbsup: