PDA

View Full Version : Main Street Bakery

Mitzie
02-14-2011, 02:06 PM
We are thinking of grabbing something quick her for breakfast one morning...coffee and muffin kind of a thing. Can we expect long lines? Also is there seating to be had or do you have to walk someplace else to eat your goodies?

disneymom15
02-14-2011, 03:11 PM
There are a few tables inside the bakery. Otherwise there are tables by the ice cream shop and in the lower level by the water. Casey's also has outside tables along with the seating area by the noodle station.

Momto3littlemice
02-14-2011, 04:07 PM
Great idea! This is one of our favorite little things to do at WDW. Tables can be at a premium depending on when you are going to be there and how many of you there are. If you go directly at rope drop you shouldn't have a problem inside. The outside tables go really fast (probably depending on the season) so you would have to be pretty quick to get one (I think there are only 2 outside the bakery). The line moves quickly and the cinnamon rolls are super yummy :) Enjoy!:mickey:

McLiberal8
02-14-2011, 04:13 PM
I second the cinnamon roll recommendation. I got an Illy iced coffee and a cinnamon roll there with 2 of my snack credits on the DDP, and the roll was to die for.

Also, you can ask for extra icing and they will double-ice your cinnamon roll! :thumbsup:

I ended up waiting in line about 10/15 minutes, and grabbed a table, but they were pretty scarce.

DisneyorBust
02-15-2011, 06:56 AM
Lines depend upon when you enter the Magic Kingdom. We normally arrive for the Opening Ceremony and then procedd directly to the Bakery, lines move quickly and we always get a table. The later you enter the park, the longer the lines become and you need to look a bit to find a table.

Mitzie
02-15-2011, 10:22 AM
We are planning on hitting rope drop and going directly there. Extra icing you say....Golly I just love that place!!!