PDA

View Full Version : Question for our May Trip

RBrooksC
02-13-2011, 05:24 PM
When we go to WDW in May, we will be there nine days. The day of departure we never go to the parks, so we will have eight days to visit the parks. My wife is considering taking one day to go to Universal for the Harry Potter attraction.

So, we would then have seven days in WDW and one day at Universal. We are going from May 17 until May 25.

I have an idea of WDW crowds due to us having gone on vacations there numerous times. However, we have never been to Universal, except for City Walk.

So, my question is two fold. Is it worth taking a day out of our WDW vacation to visit Universal to do Harry Potter? And, if so, what are the crowds like and what day would be the best to visit? We are considering on Tuesday, May, 24 as the day.

Thanks for any input you can give.

deedeenmickey
02-13-2011, 08:13 PM
I think it is totally worth taking one day out to go to US and IOA. They are both amazing parks. I have not been since WWOHP opened and I hear attendance is up 36% because of it. The best advice is to go on a weekday. You can still do one park in one day. We almost always do one day of IOA & US.