PDA

View Full Version : Graduation on Dream

tarzan_rocks
02-13-2011, 09:15 AM
When I sailed the Wonder in 2008 there was a graduation ceremony for the kids. They got tee shirts and awesome graduation hats with mickey ears. They all went on stage as part of a show with Mickey and Minnie. I'll be sailing the Dream in a few weeks. Do they do this ceremony on the Dream?

Imalismom
02-15-2011, 05:32 PM
I have searched the internet for the last few hours trying to find this answer for you and have come up with nothing. My best advice would be to call and ask (and then please let us know too).

tarzan_rocks
02-28-2011, 09:01 AM
When I called DCL prior to the cruise they said they assumed that they had it on the Dream since it is a DCL mainstay but they didn't have anything specific on it in their written materials. I withheld responding here until after my cruise so I could say for certain. Good thing I did. I asked Guest Services on the Dream and they didn't know. They didn't really comprehend what I was asking. I asked around among the Youth Activities counselors and one finally said they don't do the graduation on the Dream. It's only offered on the classic ships.