PDA

View Full Version : water park questios

happy day
02-13-2011, 09:06 AM
what do you do with your personal items at the water parks? where do you leave your money,phone and ids? If there is a locker, where do you keep your key? How much does a locker and towel cost?

zcrsdad
02-13-2011, 09:43 AM
They have lockers and the keys are on a stretchy band that you can keep on your wrist or ankle. They also rent towels, $2 last time I went.

Chernabog1326
02-13-2011, 09:18 PM
We always get a locker for our clothes, but I also have one of those plastic cases you wear around your neck. They have a gasket in the lid so they are watertight. I keep my room key/ park pass (for dining plan use) as well as some cash for other incidentals. This way I don't have to go backtracking across the park to take care of lunch. You could probably find something like that at a dollar store, or one of the many souvenir shops along 192 in Kissimmee, or I-Drive.

johnO
02-14-2011, 07:01 AM
wrist band is a good idea

whitney37354
02-15-2011, 03:07 PM
We bought the water tight case at TL that goes around your neck. We just took our KTTW & a $20 bill. We forgot our towels & paid $2/towel to rent at TL.

PopPhan
02-15-2011, 03:20 PM
We don't carry cash, only our KTTW cards, but the rest we put in our carry bag and keep under our lounge chairs covered with our matching, Mickey monogrammed swim towels....No one has ever messed with our things at the water parks, but maybe we've been lucky...

ibelieveindisneymagic
02-19-2011, 09:51 PM
We do the same thing - take almost nothing with us, other than our keys to the world, and tuck them into the bottom of of towel bags. We've never had an issue leaving the towels, goggles, etc at a chair, but I wouldn't leave anything of value!