PDA

View Full Version : If you don't mind....a few questions about November.

Sunshine1010
02-12-2011, 09:40 PM
1. Is there anything going on Nov. 11-20 ?
2. Last year...did they have a discount during this time period (free dining/room discounts/etc) ?
3. What is the weather like during mid-November?

I thank you very much in advance. Have a good weekend! :mickey:

Strmchsr
02-13-2011, 08:23 AM
1.) MVMCP begins, Veteran's Day, Food and Wine Festival is ending. Not sure when Jersey Week is for 2011, but that might coincide with the beginning of your trip.
2.) Yes
3.) Check the historic weather conditions page in Info Central. Some folks will tell you the weather is "perfect" in November, but "perfect" varies with every individual. That will give you some hard data to look at over several years to see what you can expect.

FloridaTeacher
02-13-2011, 08:31 AM
1. You'll catch the last few days of the food and wine festival at Epcot - definitely a must do. Another must do is the Osbourne Lights - in 2010 they were lit at the time you're going, so keep your fingers crossed. You'll probably also be there during some of the nights that Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party is going on. Lots of great stuff to do!
2. Don't know much about this one except to say we had a discount at Fort Wilderness last November - don't remember if it was Florida resident or military.
3. Weather is typically great this time of year. Short sleeves during the day and a light jacket at night. Having said that, however, Florida weather can throw in some surprises like hot days and/or cold nights.

All in all, it's a great time to go!:thumbsup:

Mousehead35
02-13-2011, 10:24 AM
We'll be there that same week so thanks to all for the info!

MongoMil
02-14-2011, 04:41 PM
About all I wanted to mention was the weather. It can be anything pretty much at that time. I have had it in the mid 40's up to almost 80. So bring cloths for all occations.

Sunshine1010
02-15-2011, 08:47 AM
Really? I know the weather is like that in December...but I was assuming that November is warmer most of the month. Okay...I'll bring clothes for both. As long as it isn't like December 2010: 38 degrees every day, 29 degrees at night for 98% of our vacation (10 days).