PDA

View Full Version : Haven't received PIN in email....

Disney_pups2
02-12-2011, 09:07 PM
Hey,
I haven't received PIN in email for ages. I have ordered a new video and tried to stay active on Disney sites, anything else I can do to hopefully get offered a PIN?

ibelieveindisneymagic
02-12-2011, 10:07 PM
It seems to be hit or miss with PIN codes, but I know some people have had luck with calling Disney and seeing if there is a PIN code "attached" to their name, even though they haven't received anything.

I find if I update my profile on the disney site, then I tend to get a PIN code, but I don't think it is 100% guaranteed.

If you book with Magical Journey's, they will keep an eye out for any specials or deals that are announced that you can take advantage of, every penny helps, doesn't it?

DizneyRox
02-13-2011, 08:37 AM
PINs are targeted. You are not a target it seems. Nobody knows what they targeting, maybe big spenders, maybe folks who haven't been in a while, maybe frequent visitors of fantasyland.

ransam
02-13-2011, 03:26 PM
one thing you can do is to update your profile on disney. and have other members of your family make profiles...taht way there's more of a chance of you getting one.

LVT
02-14-2011, 08:06 AM
Your computer may be too secure. It might be worth a call. I did and there was one. I saved quite a bit.

PopPhan
02-14-2011, 08:32 AM
What's a PIN code? Yes, I know what a PIN code is, it's just that I am/we are never in the "target" group that gets them....Possibly because DW and I have no kids, are late-40's/early-50's, tend to visit during Value Season and in Value resorts...We are not the demographic for purchasing DVC memberships, APs, or major amounts of merchandise...

We DO, however, get lots of mailings for the 'general public' offerings!!

brivers222
02-14-2011, 09:48 AM
actually i don't even know what a pin code looks like... The only ones i have ever got were from my banks.... I have gone 3 times in the last 8 years and have a honeymoon booked for december. Not sure what i need to do to get one. however i booked now through MJ so i am hoping for some good deals that they catch.