PDA

View Full Version : DIsney Music

ransam
02-12-2011, 05:53 PM
Ok i admit i'm a disney geek...I have lots of disney music on my computer..i recently put a collection of music that corelated my trip to the parks...I started w/ MK and used musick related to MK started w/ the castle song, then moved on to the Main street song, and then kind of went around the park w/ how i ususally walk it....ended it by Wishes..then the songs related to Epcot, then Animal Kingdom, and then HS...it's a lot of fun to liste to at work...

i know i'm a complete nerd...

Darbylew
02-12-2011, 07:10 PM
We love Disney music as well. In fact we were
playing our cd in the car today. The music
gives us the feeling that we are there when we
play it. :thumbsup::mickey:

pdrlkr
02-13-2011, 11:11 AM
I listen to park music almost daily. So I guess I'm a nerd too! :secret:

tazlikesrobots
03-03-2011, 02:26 PM
count me in this group! I tune in to d-cot.com on a daily basis!:mickey:

EpcotFan182
03-04-2011, 09:38 AM
I listen to park music frequently as well - count me in too! :mickey:

Dragongirlx
03-04-2011, 10:01 AM
I have the four parks one world CD in the car I share with my sister. I only drive at weekends and everytime she ask's me what music I want I always say Disney. I also have it on my ipod.
If they let me listen to it at work I would play it there too.

PrettyMinnie
03-04-2011, 12:32 PM
I have friends who made a DVD of their family in the park using home videos and completed it with music from Epcot. Also, leading up to a trip, usually the week before, I will make playlists on my iTouch and add songs (park songs and otherwise) with however many days are left (7 more days, 7 songs etc.). The last day is always Mickey March!

IloveDisney71
03-05-2011, 10:00 PM
I have a lot of Disney cd's and theme park music that I listen to. I also listen to Pandora and d-cot.com to hear Disney music on the internet. I thought everyone did that. ;)