PDA

View Full Version : Mushy Mickey brain?!?!?

mickey_M_lvr
02-10-2011, 03:23 PM
I have to confess something I know only my peeps here at Intercot will understand...:blush:

I think I have been spending a lil too much time planning for my Sept trip. Here is why I think so. I went to the washroom at work today and I found a hidden Mickey in the floor tile....PLUS I noticed they were playing Pooh corner over the muszak system.

Ok am I going mushy in the brain with all the Disney planning or has anyone else seen hidden Mickey's in odd places. :confused:

Thanks for understanding. :mickey:

disneymom15
02-10-2011, 03:45 PM
No, you're not alone. I have a few hidden Mickeys around my house.

krose78
02-10-2011, 03:46 PM
There was a car leaking oil in our parking lot and when it moved the oilspots are in the shape of a perfect mickey. Even my kids noticed without me saying anything.

WishingStar2006
02-10-2011, 03:48 PM
We point out "hidden mickey's" ALL THE TIME!!! And, I'm fortuante enough to have a cleaning service every two weeks and we call it mousekeeping....it's just the way it is...a Disney Nut is a Disney Nut is a Disney Nut....thank goodness for Intercot so I can get my daily fixes!!!!!

SBETigg
02-10-2011, 03:57 PM
I just found a hidden Mickey on tabloid gossip pages- in Salma Hayek's necklace. I'm sure she didn't realize she was wearing a hidden Mickey, but there it was. :mickey:

QTPie68
02-10-2011, 09:37 PM
Not only do I see them, sometimes I make them at work when I do our displays...not really intentional, but still :mickey:.

Tinkerfreak
02-11-2011, 07:32 AM
Not only do I spot hidden Mickeys all the time but I actually told one of my customers to "Have a Magical Day" before hanging up the phone one time. :blush:

kemps@wdw
02-13-2011, 12:30 AM
NO! you're perfectly normal!:D

peemagg
02-13-2011, 07:48 AM
I have been known to find hidden Mickey's in peoples clothes.

I think this is all perfectly normal behavior! :thumbsup:

mom2morgan
02-13-2011, 12:02 PM
I was forced to give up Cheerios. It was taking me an hour and a half to finish a bowl. My children now have me on a square food only diet. :D

forever a child
02-13-2011, 12:24 PM
No your not alone. DD took dogs for walk last night and came back to announce there was a Hidden Mickey in the sidewalk.

Then we went out to dinner as a special treat and spent all evening drawing on the paper table cloth Mickey Mouse heads and making list of choices for next WDW trip dinning ADR's! LOL

:blush:

akaDisneyDreamer
02-13-2011, 02:19 PM
My daughter's and I see hidden Mickey's all the time! I, too, create them without thinking ... I doodle them when on a phone call, etc. You are perfectly normal!

mickey_M_lvr
02-14-2011, 10:26 AM
Thanks everyone for considering me "normal". I think Normal is all in the eye of the beholder. LOL I think you guys are all "Normal" too! :mickey:

Mousemates
02-15-2011, 09:06 PM
glad to hear...because I pointed out a hidden mickey in our bedroom last night...(and not one of the ones on our genuine AKL bedspread )...but on a bracket by our side window.

Tinkerfreak
02-16-2011, 08:23 AM
glad to hear...because I pointed out a hidden mickey in our bedroom last night...(and not one of the ones on our genuine AKL bedspread )...but on a bracket by our side window.

Where did you get a genuine AKL bedspread?

TinkerbellT421
02-16-2011, 09:31 AM
Perfectly normal behavoir!!! :mickey:
We always spot out "Hidden Mickeys". Or hold music that reminds of somewhere in one of the parks....also DBF and I work together, and theres certain paper work, orders, etc that you have to initial for approval....DBF intials his with a Mickey head and his initials!! :blush:

Ed
02-16-2011, 11:04 AM
Seems t:mickey: be perfectly n:mickey:rmal t:mickey: me...

:D

wdwaggie
04-04-2011, 10:14 AM
My DW who used to be a devout non-believer in the magic, is now starting to come around and she will even point out hidden Mickey's. I think she never got a chance to be a kid and now her inner child is coming out to play. Lucky Me! She offered to take me to WDW in September for my 40th Birthday and I like you have been spending WAY TOO MUCH TIME planning this trip and it's just the two of us for 4 days!! No one will ever get me to not love Disney World.:blush:

SuzieBell
04-04-2011, 12:43 PM
You are "normal"! I was having an ultrasound done on my leg to make sure I didn't have any blockage or clots and I saw a hidden Mickey! I pointed it out to the tech - I got the weirdest look from him! I made him push down again to show him - he cracked up! :mickey: