PDA

View Full Version : Dream Menus

waymickey
02-09-2011, 11:18 AM
I was on another website and saw that they had posted menus from the dream ship. I am booked for a trip in august with my DH and DD. After viewing the menus I am a bit concerned. the food looks great don't get me wrong but My DD is allergic to fish/ shellfish and nuts. It seems all the food in the restaurants has one of these ingredients.:ill: When I booked Disney assured me she would be able to eat, but now I am worried. Any suggestions as to what to do? :confused: We are really looking forward to this cruise.

BrerGnat
02-09-2011, 11:36 AM
I believe you can indicate prior to the cruise that you have an individual with food allergies in your party (you can do this on the Disney Cruise Line site). They should have special menus available, and the chefs will make sure there is no cross contamination.

LOTS of people are allergic to fish/shellfish, and they do fine on cruises. I, personally, just don't eat fish/shellfish, and I've never gone hungry on a cruise. :blush:

waymickey
02-09-2011, 12:46 PM
Thanks. I did tell them when making my reservation. They said they would take care of her and that she would eat. I just got nervous when I saw all the fish on the menus. None of us eat fish but DD is the only one allergic to it.

iloveokw
02-09-2011, 05:09 PM
My husband is allergic to garlic and we have cruised DCL 8 times....they are great dealing with allergies.

johnO
02-09-2011, 09:52 PM
Ive noticed that Disney Cruise Line will go above and beyond to find something to fit everyones needs