PDA

View Full Version : Sharing Messages Between Characters

DakotaDisney
02-08-2011, 07:49 PM
I don't have any personal stories, but I just read about a great one on Disney's Insider's Fan page that I thought was great.

The short version of what happened was Wendy whispered a special message to this person's 3 1/2 year old daughter to take to Cinderella and did a pinkie promise with her to do it. The little girl then went and saw Cinderella and told her the message from Wendy, "Tag, your it and no tag backs." They laughed and then she was asked to pass it on to the other princesses as well. :mickey:

I think that's really cute and a special memory for that girl and her parents. Any one have some extra special memories of character interactions like that, especially passing on messages or things from one character to another?

kakn7294
02-08-2011, 09:40 PM
Ariel gave my daughters a Princess Tag message for Jasmine a few years ago. And once when we saw Cinderella and Aurora together, Cindy was picking on Aurora for not ever having gotten her Prince to marry her.

1mickey1minnie
03-09-2011, 03:08 PM
We were given a tag message from Rapunzel to Ariel on our trip last week. She told my son to tell Ariel to get a real brush. When he told her she pulled out her dinglehopper from a potted plant and asked him if that's what he meant. It was very cute and such a great interaction for my son!

JakeontheCob
03-09-2011, 03:19 PM
Not completely the same but a cute story none the less...

A few years back when the Character Caravan used to be active, we stayed at the FW cabins. Well, the morning the caravan came to FW, it included Minnie Mouse. My DS who was a little over 3 years old at the time, picked a rose from one of the bushes and gave it to Minnie Mouse. She put it behind her ear and proceeded to pay extra special attention to my son for minutes.

I miss the old character caravan. It was a great way to have extra time with the characters and they were so much more into playing around than when you see them in a line these days.

brivers222
05-05-2011, 02:06 PM
last trip we were one of the last few to meet mickey and minnie in the judges tent during MNSSHP... it was an awesome interaction and we had our just engaged buttons on. Minnie asked to see the ring.... saw it and almost fainted then they playfully punched mickey pointed at the ring and turned her back to all of us...

Mickey had to beg her to come back to take a picture. Once she did she pushed my fiancee and mickey away and hugged me super close for a picture.

Then mickey FINALLY got her to agree to a pose for all for of us. Mickey had himself and I bend down on one knee holding the hands of our significant other... its a family photo for us now :)