PDA

View Full Version : Honeymoon ADRs

lettripp
02-08-2011, 03:02 PM
Hello all,

We are planning to splurge in the food category for our honeymoon. These are the ADRs we have made so far... thoughts?:

Saturday:
9pm Victoria and Albert’s

Sunday:
5:20 pm Ohana’s

Monday:
5:00pm Koussina

Tuesday:
6:45pm Biergarten

Wednesday:
8:00am Kona Cafe

AK
6:55pm Sanaa

Thursday:
None yet

Friday:
12:15 Le Cellier

Saturday:
12:20pm Teppan Edo
7:00pm Via Napoli

Sunday:
None yet

I appreciate any and all feedback! The only place listed that we've been to is Biergarten!

The Hitchhiking Ghost
02-08-2011, 04:10 PM
Wow, I think you hit this one out of the park with that list.

A couple others that might fit in well with your tastes might be Artist Point at the Wilderness Lodge, Yachtsman Steakhouse at Yacht Club and Citricos or Narocosees at Grand Floridean.

You have a great list there.:thumbsup:

SBETigg
02-08-2011, 04:48 PM
Some good ones. Not sure I would start with V & A because other places might then pale in comparison, but no harm in it. It will be an extraordinary meal.

Basket Mommy
02-08-2011, 06:03 PM
You will LOVE V&A's. My husband and I did that during our 10th anniversary trip and it was the best meal I have ever had. You have your own waiter and they customize a menu for you to take home. It's a wonderful evening. Congrats!

NH Disneyfan
02-08-2011, 06:42 PM
California Grill - great view, fireworks, and incredible food!

awaggett
02-08-2011, 07:12 PM
You will love V&A--we really enjoyed it during our trip two years ago. It was truly an amazing dining experience. If you like coffee, get it with dessert--they brew it in this amazing pot at your table--very much worth it!

The only restaurant I would add is California Grill--definitely a must do on all of our trips. Love the food and wine choices--fireworks are an extra added bonus.

We've also enjoyed Flying Fish and bluezoo for nicer experiences.

kakn7294
02-08-2011, 11:50 PM
We were disappointed in California Grill - good food, not so great attitudes from the staff, felt out of place. We loved Narcoossee's though!

Tigerinvestigator
02-09-2011, 12:17 AM
You've got to add Jiko! One of our favorite anniversary getaways. Also we ate at several places on our honeymoon but the one we remember most is the San Angel Inn table on the water.

lettripp
02-09-2011, 12:37 PM
Thank you all for the awesome advice! I hadn't even thought about the fact that V&As would make our other experiences pale in comparison! May have to rethink the days...

We are big fans of California grill but are trying to try new places whenever possible... Biergarten is the only exception because we did that for lunch last night and think we will appreciate the very large beers more when it is dark out. :beer:

We have not tried Jiko, Nacrosses or Yachtsman yet and they all sound promising!

For us, eating at Disney is one of the highlights!!

Thank you again for the great tips!

MississippiDisneyFreak
02-09-2011, 01:43 PM
Sounds nice, enjoy

darthmacho
02-09-2011, 02:44 PM
Nice! I also recommend Artist Point, but you have already seem to have a great lineup. We honeymooned in WDW too, in 1998. :mickey: