PDA

View Full Version : Two Questions - Bay Lake Tower

faline
02-07-2011, 09:52 AM
1. Do the two bedroom units have one safe or two?

2. What is the cost for daily housekeeping?

Thanks!

laprana
02-07-2011, 10:12 AM
We stayed in a dedicated 2-bedroom at BLT last May and we had one safe. It was in the master bedroom closet, if I remember correctly. I think that if you were in a lockoff you would have two safes: one in the 1-bedroom unit and the other in the studio.

Daily mousekeeping costs $30 per day for a studio, $45 for a 1-bedroom, $60 for a 2-bedroom, and $75 for a grand villa. Hope this helps! :mickey:

faline
02-07-2011, 11:26 AM
We stayed in a dedicated 2-bedroom at BLT last May and we had one safe. It was in the master bedroom closet, if I remember correctly. I think that if you were in a lockoff you would have two safes: one in the 1-bedroom unit and the other in the studio.

Thanks for the information? Do you know how large the safe is?

laprana
02-07-2011, 12:49 PM
It was one of the larger safes that you open with a digital code instead of the smaller ones that you open with a key. If you're familiar with the safes at the Poly, they were the same size at BLT. We were able to fit a laptop, a couple cameras, and other small odds and ends in it.

faline
02-07-2011, 12:50 PM
If it's the same size we had in a Bay Lake Tower studio last summer, it was be perfect - sounds like it is! Thanks!