PDA

View Full Version : No more faspasse for Buzz Lightyear

Disney4us2
02-06-2011, 11:24 AM
Yesterday, I was surprised to find the fastpass machines at Buzz Lightyear behind (another)wall. I was told that the fastpasses are being discontinued for that attraction. This is all in anticipation of the re-opening of Star Tours. Star Tours will have fastpasses.

Strmchsr
02-06-2011, 01:32 PM
Not sure how Star Tours would impact Buzz Lightyear since they are two totally different attractions in two totally different parks. I know the fastpasses for Buzz were working last Thursday. Sometimes they just don't use them if the crowds are light. If they are discontinuing FP for Buzz, that would be a big mistake.

WDWfanatic742
02-06-2011, 01:46 PM
Not sure how Star Tours would impact Buzz Lightyear since they are two totally different attractions in two totally different parks. I know the fastpasses for Buzz were working last Thursday. Sometimes they just don't use them if the crowds are light. If they are discontinuing FP for Buzz, that would be a big mistake.

Disneyland, It confused me too at first :D

It would be interesting to see if it would happen for WDW down the road if Tomorrowland ever gets a new big attraction...

Melanie
02-06-2011, 04:39 PM
I honestly don't remember Buzz ever having FP at Disneyland.

Disney4us2
02-06-2011, 04:52 PM
At Disneyland Star Tours and Buzz Lightyear Astroblasters are across from each other. Sorta like Buzz and Stitch at WDW.

Star Tours and Buzz are both in Tomorrowland. Not at separate parks. At Disneyland Buzz always had fastpasses.

Strmchsr
02-07-2011, 07:39 AM
At Disneyland Star Tours and Buzz Lightyear Astroblasters are across from each other. Sorta like Buzz and Stitch at WDW.

That's what I get for just looking at the title and not which forum we were in. :blush: