PDA

View Full Version : Albatross Treasure Cruise

NH Disneyfan
02-05-2011, 09:37 PM
I'm looking for some information on this daytime cruise for kids from the Yacht & Beach Club. Have your kids gone on it, did they like it, worth the price? Thanks!

Flower
02-06-2011, 01:57 PM
My son went on the Pirate Adventure Cruise that departed from the Grand Floridian last March. :pirate:We were traveling with friends so we booked their son on the cruise as well and the 2 boys seem to have really enjoyed themselves! Of course, because parents do not join the kids on the cruise we could only take their word for it and did not actually see their reaction!

They departed GF around 0930, we got them situated for the cruise with a life jacket and a set of pirate mickey ears. They then went on their way. Throughout the voyage Disney CMs will take photos of the kids which you can view on your photopass later! I do not recall if they were given a new photopass or if we handed ours over at the beginning of the voyage - however, Disney can later merge photopasses so they are on 1 card anyway.

The kids made various stops to find pirate treasure (I think they even stopped at the old Discovery Island). They were given lunch and at the end of the voyage a loot bag filled with pirate treasure. :chest:

The boys LOVED it!

NH Disneyfan
02-07-2011, 06:09 PM
Sounds great, thanks for the info!