PDA

View Full Version : Convert to a Sweetheart Meal ?

Pastcastmember1715
02-05-2011, 02:11 PM
Have resies for our 34th anniversary at Cali Grill next week and was wondering if is possible to convert it to the Sweethearts Meal and how it could be done....

ibelieveindisneymagic
02-05-2011, 08:09 PM
I would give Disney Dining (1-407-WDW-DINE) a call, I'm not sure if there is a limited number available each night.

johnO
02-06-2011, 03:27 AM
I agree. If you call, some Disney magic might happen.

Magic Smiles
02-06-2011, 04:41 AM
What is a "Sweetheart Meal"?

ElenitaB
02-07-2011, 11:22 PM
Disneyworld offers a "sweetheart dinner":

For those in love and romantics at heart, our Sweetheart Dinner for 2 is the ideal way to put the thrill and happy sentiment into any special occasion.

Experience the enchantment of a romantic dinner at one of our renowned Signature Dining restaurants. Savor a meticulously prepared 3-course, prix-fixe meal for 2 that includes an appetizer, entrée and a shared celebratory dessert. You'll also appreciate a specially selected beverage in 2 commemorative etched champagne flutes—yours to take home as keepsakes of your extraordinary night!

The Sweetheart Dinner for 2 is available at Citricos, Narcoossee's, California Grill, Jiko, Yachtsman Steakhouse, Flying Fish, Artist Point, and Hollywood Brown Derby.

Price: $150 for all participating Signature Dining locations except California Grill; $170 at California Grill (Tax and gratuity are not included in package price.)

WRWDisney
02-09-2011, 09:54 AM
Curious what the outcome was. My only comment would be why would you want to switch.

Dessert $12
Entree' at the very high end-- $45/ea. or $90 total
Appetizers--$15 ea. or $30 total

You are then paying $38 for two glasses of Champagne and two flutes.

If you just order off the menu, you can then get exactly what you want and for less vs. a fixed menu (where you will be limited in your choices).

And yes, my price estimates are accurate--we eat at California Gill every visit.