PDA

View Full Version : Board Walk Villa

tnpoohbear
02-04-2011, 01:09 PM
Just made reservation today for March 7th 4 nights got a good AP rate for this. Never stayed here before, any one have any suggestions or comments about these villas?

Also, DD has to have the mickey waffles, I know you can get them at Cape May and I made a reservation for it one day but that is the character buffet, any type of food court around where we can get them?

The excitement is starting already!

NY GOOFY
02-04-2011, 02:22 PM
Enjoy your trip! We love staying at BW. You can walk to Epcot and DHS. The BW at night is great with the jugglers, magicians, and entertainers performing. My DKids always manage to get involved in one of the acts. I also recommend the family bike rental around the lake. The only drawback of BW is no food court. You have to go in one of the sit down restaurants, get a hot dog, or something from the bakery.

cajunprincess
02-04-2011, 02:42 PM
I have eaten at Cape May for b-fast several times and yes! They do have Mickey Waffels!!!!

Maleficent's Dad
02-04-2011, 08:21 PM
any one have any suggestions or comments about these villas?
Great location. What type of room do you have? Studio? 1BR? Larger?
Few things to note: One elevator and LONG hallways. Not a problem for us, but some do complain about the walk to/from elevators. Free laundry in 1BR or larger in YOUR room. Studios have to go to 1st floor (pool level) close to elevator in hall to right for free laundry machines. Request a Boardwalk - great people watching!!!

Also, DD has to have the mickey waffles, I know you can get them at Cape May and I made a reservation for it one day but that is the character buffet, any type of food court around where we can get them?
Cape May has them.
No food courts in the area. Quick serve b'fast at Belle Vue Lounge (close to lobby) and Bakery (on Boardwalk). Cape May is closest for the waffles however!

If you have any specific questions about the BW, let me know. I was there last week and will be back in 2 weeks. We go there often so I can try to help.

Fastpasssteve
02-05-2011, 02:33 AM
I love staying at the Boardwalk for so many reasons, but...I love the convenience of being 'close to home' when I leave Jellyrolls at closing time. I love that bar and all the fun that takes place there. Those guys are just awesome! Can't wait to return in July.

tnpoohbear
02-06-2011, 03:44 PM
Thanks for the info! We are staying in a deluxe studio. Dining reservations are now made, very excited!:mickey::mickey: