PDA

View Full Version : Alaska Cruise Bookings

DisnIse
02-03-2011, 03:32 PM
We were thinking about taking the Disney Wonder through Alaska this summer, and when I saw the "Kids Sail Free" thing, I almost fell over.

Of course, with our kids being in school, we can't take advantage of the deal, BUT is there any way to know if the deal might be extended?

Are the true summer cruise dates filling up, or could they release another deal for the mid summer dates?

I had already ditched the idea, but now my mind is reeling again!

DisneyFr33k
02-03-2011, 06:05 PM
We were thinking about taking the Disney Wonder through Alaska this summer, and when I saw the "Kids Sail Free" thing, I almost fell over.

Of course, with our kids being in school, we can't take advantage of the deal, BUT is there any way to know if the deal might be extended?

Are the true summer cruise dates filling up, or could they release another deal for the mid summer dates?

I had already ditched the idea, but now my mind is reeling again!

I know what you mean! We are lucky enough that this is the last year our kids will be on year round and will be off during this promotion. Next year, my DD will go to high school with isn't year round and my son will still be year round (fun, fun, gotta love this county), so this opportunity is too good to be true. We have some concerns before we confirm our reservation tomorrow - see my previous posts below, but I think we are going to take it! Living on the east coast adds an additional cost getting there.....

Don't know if they'll extend it. Looks like from what my AAA agent told me they have a lot of availability for this cruise which is why they probably ran this offer. Summer months - probably not, but who knows?

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!