PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy ticket?

tinkergal
02-03-2011, 01:25 PM
Is there a place @ CityWalk to buy park tickets? We'll be arriving the night before our park day but want to wait 'til then to purchase. Or are lines not much of an issue @ US? We'll be going on a weekday in March to IoA. Thanks for your insight!!

joonyer
02-03-2011, 04:00 PM
No, but you can buy park tickets at the parks' entrance gates, which are just across the bridge from City Walk. I'd check online for tickets if I were going, you can sometimes find good discounts. Get there early before park opening, and you won't have to wait long for ticket purchases. Attraction rides will be short first thing in the morning also; Except maybe Forbidden Journey.

hauntedmansiongirl
02-04-2011, 03:07 AM
I've just done a ton of research on Universal tickets, as we are going in 10 days. I found that buying them on the official Universal Orlando website was the cheapest right now. I printed them off at home, which was free, and will save us from lining up later.

I checked CAA/AAA, Costco, and a bunch of Florida tourism sites.

Have a great time when you go!! :mickey:

John
02-04-2011, 08:23 AM
If you buy tickets thru our sponsor - the Official Ticket Center, you support the site and you get a great price at the same time.

http://www.officialticketcenter.com/cgi-bin/store/commerce.cgi?product=tickets&refer=TC21LBC

Keep in mind, OTC's prices INCLUDE TAX.