PDA

View Full Version : When to Book

JessC416
02-02-2011, 08:47 PM
Me and DBF are looking to go end of September 2011 for a six day stay. We want to book as soon as possible, however, money is an issue. We are hoping to stay at CSR w/ milit discount with CBR and POR. DBF looked at the value resort and found them to kiddish. Since its his first time I'm trying to make the experience as good for him as possible. We are going to try and make a few ADRS however we don't have our heart set on any. How late do u think I can book and still get a room? Shooting for April (taxes!)

PopPhan
02-02-2011, 08:53 PM
I would advise you to book as soon as possible. To make matters MUCH easier, you could contact INTERCOT sponsor Magical Journeys! (See ICOT Sponsors on sidebar to left.) You give them your information and they take care of getting you the absolute best prices available!

As far as finances...to book a package (room and tickets,) the up front cost would be $200, with the balance due 45 days before your trip...to book "Room Only," the up front cost would be one night room cost, with the balance due at check in.

In either case, you can make interim payments.

JessC416
02-02-2011, 09:08 PM
Does anyone know if Magical Journeys can do military discount? We are planning on using this for room and getting our park tickets this way too, although i think he has to go to base to do this.

Strmchsr
02-02-2011, 09:20 PM
Does anyone know if Magical Journeys can do military discount? We are planning on using this for room and getting our park tickets this way too, although i think he has to go to base to do this.

:welcome: to Intercot!!! I'm not sure if MJ can do a military discount or not. It's worth checking, though, as they really are the best to work with. They can tell you how the military discount stacks up against historical discounts for that time of the year so you'd know if you were getting the best deal.

TiggeRia
02-02-2011, 09:20 PM
Yes they can get you the military discount-I have used them several times and gotten the discount. You can add dining to a room only package and buy your park tickets separately. We have always found this to be a better deal than other available discounts.

BelleBeauty
02-03-2011, 05:33 PM
MJ can book your room with the military discount (we just priced this), but you will have to purchase the tickets either on a base or I think Shades of Green once you are in Orlando.