PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!!

edhunter28
01-31-2011, 03:47 PM
im going with my french class to epcot for a day and need to find low cost places to eat inside the park

Strmchsr
01-31-2011, 05:17 PM
You want to look for the counter service places. The fish & chips place in UK isn't too expensive. You can also go fairly cheap (nothing in WDW is cheap) at Electric Umbrella.

readytogo2
01-31-2011, 05:54 PM
try the Sunshine Seasons in The land there are several items big enough to split

forever a child
01-31-2011, 06:12 PM
Sunshine Season's is by far the best quick service in Epcot. It has ton's of choices. Everything we have ever gotten there has been very good.

Fastpasssteve
02-01-2011, 12:54 AM
Sunshine Seasons in the Land Pavillion is the best bet with a student group, as you mentioned. There are a multiplicity of food options on every level from cookie to salad to Asian to burger to salmon. Good value for your money and reasonable.

Have a great time.

Mousemates
02-01-2011, 08:59 AM
One more vote for Sunshine Seasons...we eat there once each trip and the value is good for WDW.

LVT
02-07-2011, 04:03 PM
In the French pavilion area is a pastry shop with a great variety, including ham and cheese crescents.
There are many counter service places, if the group is able to split up according to taste.

Sunshine Seasons is closest to an upscale cafeteria where all can be sort of together in booths, with
varied food options.

FenwayGirl
02-07-2011, 04:25 PM
Sunshine Seasons has great food at a lower price...and most of it is grown on Disney property

magicman
02-07-2011, 04:58 PM
Electric Umbrella (Future World)

Jared
02-07-2011, 06:40 PM
Sunshine Season's is by far the best quick service in Epcot. It has ton's of choices. Everything we have ever gotten there has been very good.
I wouldn't call it the best necessarily, but it deserves serious consideration for its variety. The different pods ensure that everybody will find something they like, and the food is generally of a higher quality than the average counter service fare. I particularly like the salad station, and the desserts are fantastic.

If I had to pick one Epcot counter service location, though, I'd go with Tangierine Cafe in the Morocco pavilion.